The solution of the problem solved using finite element analysis, allows visualizing and better understanding the behavior of the part or the assembly, under several prescribed conditions, at the very early stage of the project, before the manufacturing stage.
Virtual test bench
- Accurately reproduce the results of a physical test achieved in the laboratory
- Assess several iterations quickly and early in the design stage, before manufacturing
- Reduce your time to market and prototype costs
- Impact tower for protective headgear per ASTM F1446
- Energy absorption test of a vehicle roll over protection structure
Static or dynamic loads
- Model several loading conditions of static nature (constant load on the structure at rest) or dynamic nature (variable load, structure in motion).
- Structural analysis of an advertising roof sign subject to pressure loads from 120km/h winds.
- Structural analysis of a structure subject to gyroscopic dynamic effects.
- Assessment of the structural integrity of an articulated seat variable loading of the actuators.